The Student Success Mini-Grant program is designed to provide divisions, departments, programs and areas of the college a source of funds to support evidence-based initiatives for student success. Three mini-grants in the amount of $1,000 are available for projects which aim to implement innovative ideas demonstrating clear alignment with college strategic goals and initiatives. The purpose of these funds is to empower innovation at all levels of the college and to ensure engagement in the college’s institutional priority of student success.
- Full-time faculty and staff are eligible to apply
- Funding may be used for the following:
- Supplies and resource materials
- Travel reimbursement (subject to OTC travel policies)
- Equipment or software
- Honoraria for guest speakers or consultants
- Faculty/staff retreat expenses
- Program must demonstrate goals related to college strategic goals and initiatives
- Assessment measures for project success must be defined
- Three awards of up to $1,000 are available
- Connection to student success
- Alignment with college strategic goals and initiatives
- Supporting evidence
- Potential impact
- Click here for scoring rubric.
- Proposals due by March 15, 2019
- Grant awards announced by April 15, 2019
- All projects must be completed by Spring 2020
- To apply for a Student Success Mini-Grant, click here.
- For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org